terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2011

Coral - The color of the Season

I love coral. This is the color of the season.
Dagny's post, at Scandinavian Chic blog, about don't wear black, was adorable.

So here is my idea for the summer!

~~~~~~
Eu adoro coral... é a cor da estação.
No blog Scandinavian Chic, a Dagny colocou um post adorável 'Don´t wear black'.


Por isso, aqui fica a minha ideia para o Verão!
Dress and bag from Complementos Concept in Oporto; 
 Necklace and bracelet from Flowers and me;
 Shoes from Dorothy Perkins
Now the post from Dagny || Agora a mensagem da Dagny.

With these ideas how can you wear black?!? :) || Com estas ideias como pode usar preto?!?

~~~~~~~~~
Which one is your favorite? || Qual é a sua favorita?

BE HAPPY, BE PERFECT!!

2 comentários:

  1. WoW!! I'm loving that coral dress and all the rest of them!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Drew. I Love your blog. I must add it to my follow blogs! I hope you can do the same. :)

    ResponderEliminar