terça-feira, 3 de maio de 2011

Leaves -Folhas

Due to my passion for home decoration, I wanted to find out an item I repeat in my home decoration, to share with you... It wasn’t difficult: LEAVES!

I love leaves because they can come in different colors; the fabrics and wallpapers are beautiful. They look good with or without flowers and they give the room an exquisite look. Further they remind me of Douro, one of the most beautiful areas of Portugal.

Here are some examples of leaves’ choices at my home. I hope you enjoy!



Pela minha paixão por decoração, queria encontrar um elemento comum na decoração da minha casa para partilhar convosco… Não foi muito difícil: FOLHAS!

Eu adoro folhas porque podemos encontrá-las em diversas cores; os tecidos e os papéis de parede são lindos. As folhas ficam bem com ou sem flores e conferem à divisão um look especial. Para além disso lembram-me a zona do Douro, sem dúvida uma das mais bonitas do meu país.

Ficam aqui alguns exemplos da minha casa. Espero que gostem!

Silver chairs with fabric


This wallpaper is at my living room
It changes with light... I love it


This wallpaper from Osborn and Little is simply amazing! 
The collection name? Sintra… a wonderful and romantic Portuguese city. 
I have also found some gorgeous fabrics from Osborn and Little.




My Bedroom’s curtains Fabric... it has ages and I still love it!






The bedroom and the pillow is from Zara Home


I keep this box at my living room, to hide the CDs. J
I have bought it at 512 ideias.

This one is at my dining table. Artificial but it looks great!


Silver vase with ivy


Autumn theme decoration
The vase is from Atlantis


With Flower art… beautiful birthday present from my husband.

I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I do.

Which is your favourite leaves’ idea?


Be Happy, Be Perfect! :)




Espero que gostem tanto do meu blog como eu.

Qual é a vossa ideia de decoração com folhas favorita?

Be Happy, Be Perfect! :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário